Mayweather fights with HBO's Larry Merchant

Just moments after his 4th-round knockout victory over Victor Ortiz, Floyd Mayweather Jr. picked another fight - this time with HBO Sports analyst Larry Merchant.

Merchant was interviewing Mayweather after the fight, with the veteran analyst questioning Mayweather on the controversial ending to the boxing match.

But Mayweather quickly got angry and started shouting at Merchant.

"You know what I'm gonna do, 'cause you never give me a fair shake, you know what? So I'm gonna let you talk to Victor Ortiz. I'm through. Put someone else here to give me an interview. Talk to Victor Ortiz," Mayweather yelled.

When Merchant asked him what he was talking about, Mayweather continued his tirade.

"You never give me a fair shake. HBO needs to fire you. You don't know (expletive) about boxing! You ain't (expletive)!"

Merchant, looking frustrated but still somewhat amused, fired back: "I wish I was 50 years younger and I'd kick you a**."

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

test

Featured

Trending Now

technology