Xian Lim inlove with Kim Chiu? How True

Xian Lim admitted it is not hard to fall in love with his “My Binondo Girl” co-star Kim Chiu.

In an interview with Push.com.ph, Lim said he has never met a girl as sweet as Chiu.

“I love working with them, lalo na si Kim she’s really sweet. She’s a really sweet girl like I’ve never seen anyone sweeter than her. When I see a sweet girl, I’m reminded of Kim. She’s the definition of sweet. Her strongest quality is that she’s a really sweet girl,” he said.

“Hindi ko makita yung side niya na yung napipikon. Hindi ko pa nakikita yung side na ganun. She’s always smiling. Parang very magaan kasama. I guess that’s yun lang yung secret doon eh. If magaan kasama yung tao na your with, then it’s nice to be around them,” Lim added.

Lim also said he and Chiu get to hang out sometimes with some of their closest showbiz friends.

“Yeah I hang out with them kasama sila Maja (Salvador). We go play bowling, stuff like that. The small stuff, mga simple lang but I haven’t been out with them lately,” he admitted.

Although he and Chiu get along well, Lim said he is not yet ready to get into a relationship yet.

“Wala I just want to focus on My Binondo Girl sobra. I just want to focus on work. Focus na focus. I mean I’m not saying na hindi ko gagawin. Pag may na-develop, na-develop ‘di ba? I don’t have a love life. Promise yun. They won’t see me anywhere with a girl and if they do, that’s not a date. For now wala pa talaga. I’m still looking, searching. But I’m not supposed to be searching. It’s not a priority. Work is my priority for now. I don’t want to be eating up my words but work is my priority for now,” he explained.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

test

Featured

Trending Now

technology